Monday, July 21, 2008

VACATION!!!!!!!

We flew to Seattle to visit Jonathan's family and what a great time we had (as usual)!!!!
We spent some days at the homestead and then went to Seaside Oregon for 4 days. It was beautiful. This was Andrew and Hannah at the Aquarium.
Jonathan's sister and her 2 kids Maddie and Nash flew up to join us. We had a great time with them and also Jaime and Nathan and their kids. Grandma and Grandpas yard is a boys dream come true with 8 acres of forest to run in and ride ATVs and have airsoft wars!!!!
Puget Sound by Grandma and Grandpa's house
We took a ferry to Tillicum Village on Blake Island where we had an Indian Salmon dinner and played.
Olivia had a "Goodtime too". Vacations are always fun with 22 month olds!!!!!!

9 comments:

karin said...

I love the last photo of Olivia. Now I want an ice cream treat.

SAS said...

Looks like you had a great time! We're glad you're back.

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

That looks like so much fun! We're trying to go that way on this trip as we wind back down around the west. I'll call you for some good trip tips.

Memzy said...

Flying with 6 kids sounds like fun too! But that area looks gorgeous.

The Toy Guru said...

Olivia is such a cute little chub!! Ben's sister is moving to Lacy, Washington. She says it's near Olympia. It looks gorgeous there.

Memzy said...

We had fun swimming with you guys yesterday too. Hopefully we will see you Friday right? I STILL have never seen your house.

caalaina said...

It all looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute!

Lauren said...

Hey! Everything is going great here! Taking a break from school for the summer, but will start back up again in the fall. Beau and I are doing well :) Looks like you guys have been having such a fun summer! I can't believe how much your family is growing. Little Olivia and Hannah are just so cute!

Christa said...

What are the odds. Great minds think alike!! I had no idea Jonathan was from Washington too. It looks like you guys had a great trip!