Saturday, August 16, 2008

1 EAGLE PROJECT DOWN, 3 TO GO

Jacob just fininshed his eagle project!!!!! Yea only three more boys to go. It's good incentive to fininsh when you know you can't drive until you have your eagle!!!! Jacob and 10 other boys from our ward are working on their eagles! Michael and Jared are always good to help and Jake's best buddy Mitchell all helped take the collected jackets and sweatshirts to the homeless shelter.

Olivia likes to help everyone do everything!!!

Jonathan, Jacob, Mitchell, and Logan Urmston are out knocking on doors today in support of Prop 8 to ammend the constitution so that same sex marriage is not allowed in the good old state of California. IT BETTER PASS!!!!!

9 comments:

karin said...

WOW! What a great accomplishment! Glad his brothers were willing to help (especially since they will be doing this soon too).

Memzy said...

I'm gonna put that one on Sherod. He got his eagle when he was 13 so I'm thinkin he'll be good to make sure my boys get it done!

Br Boys said...

Your a stud Jacob!! Good Job!!

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

Great job! I got off easy with only having 1 boy. Luckily with Doug being scoutmaster, he was able to take Blake on all his campouts. Thanks to BYU too with all their POW WOWs, Blake was able to get his Eagle at 13.

The Toy Guru said...

Yea Jacob!!!! Way to Go!!! What a great incentive. I love it. Does that include a car?? I will be calling you to get tips and advice in a few year!!

Tenney Family said...

wow...what cute boys!! they actually look happy to be doing this...what did you bribe mitch with (he's smiling)?

cyndi said...

That is awesome! We were supposed to go knocking on doors and our ward said bring your kids. Then I started hearing horror stories and i told Jay he could go by himself!

Okay crazy girl so you won my auction. Doesn't your sis live in AZ? Did she know them? I know it is a BIG state, just thought I would ask. Thank you so much for bidding. You are going to love the blanket. Email me and let me know what colors you want or what you are thinking. I will call you sometime this week. You would think with only 1 at home I would have plenty of extra time. . . Email me and I will give you my new # cbcreations4u@gmail.com

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

Send me your email. I've lost it again....bellefromsc@gmail.com

Urmston Family said...

Way to go jacob. I'm happy to hear the good news.

Bro. Urmston