Monday, August 11, 2008

A WEEKEND AT THE BEACH

Jonathan and I decided to celebrate our 17th anniversary this weekend at the beach for a romantic get away (haha) with all six kids. We actually had a great time and did escape for a few hours to go to the San Diego Temple and dinner. It was also kind of the end of the summer, darn you have to go back to school celebration (Not that I am counting.....one week from today....YAHOOO!!!! back to schedules, routines, and no more loafing around the house playing on the computer, X-Box, and watching TV !!!!
Michael taking a break from boogie boarding and inhaling all the snacks.
My brother Bryan lives down there so we got to see him and his cute family!!!
Jonathan's brother Ben, cousin Robbie and Jared.
After spending a full day at the beach, Hannah couldn't quite get through her dinner.

6 comments:

karin said...

I LOVE the picture of Bryan trying to make him take a photo with him. And I still can't believe that Hannah fell asleep during dinner.

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

You look so great! You definitely do not look like you had 6 kids.

Br Boys said...

I love taking the kids to the beach and letting them play until they drop and fall asleep!!(and it's free)

The Toy Guru said...

You go girl with that sexy body. After having 6 kids and half of them are now taller than you!! WOW! California beaches...such fun. especially when they fall asleep.
Also, Happy 17th Anniversary!! It goes so fast doesn't it!!! We celebrate 11 years the 29th of this month.

Tenney Family said...

HUBBA-HUBBA!!

cyndi said...

I absolutely love the beach and it doesn't hurt that I can sit and do absolutely nothing all day watching my kids. No complaining all day they love the beach. Uhmm Basically you are one super hot Mama!!!!