Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our Baby Turns 2!!!!!

Olivia Jane was born 2 years ago today weighing 8 lbs. and 7 oz. It's hard to believe how time flies as it seems like yesterday!!! She is such a joy in our home and keeps everything lively all the time!!!! We love her and are so grateful for her. Olivia is a lot of fun (except for the occassional terrible two stuff). Boy you forget how much work 2 year olds are!!!

Olivia loves a lot of things, especially babies. She got a few for her birthday.
We had pizza and cupcakes before Jared's football game. The Seaneys and Tenneys came to celebrate with us.


4 comments:

karin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I can't believe she is 2 already! and I see her pretty regularly. Time goes by way to quickly.

I have her gift but I probably will see you before I make it to the post office.

Memzy said...

Wow. The big TWO. Congrats to Olivia. She is soooo adorable.

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

What a cutie! Got to love the caboose.

The Toy Guru said...

What a doll baby she is!!! I had neglected my blogging since I was sick a couple of weeks ago. I just want to bite her little cheeks!!