
Hannah Diane was born 6 years ago today weighing 8 lbs. 6 oz. She was our first girl after 4 boys so it was hard to believe we were actually having her. I didn't believe she was a girl until I actually saw her for myself. She is so sweet and brings a different element to our family. For her b-day she wanted crab. Since it was Sunday and we couldn't go out like we usually do for birthdays, I told her we would go and find some crab to make at home. We found huge King Crab legs at Sam's club.

This was the remenants of Hannah's crab!!!! She chowed it down like everyone else. It was actually the first time I had ever made it (since I don't really like seafood) and there was nothing to it since you just steam it for a few minutes. The legs were so big that the meat was easy to get out.

The Princess cake I made (with the help of Sam's club). I did put the princess on top and lit the candles.

Posing with the brothers and screaming baby sister she loves so much.

Hannah had a great birthday and it is hard to believe she is 6 and in 1st grade.
10 comments:
She's too gorgeous. Get that kid into commercials or something!
No way has it been six years!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! She is beautiful, it is fun to see what your family is up to!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH! 6 years has gone by so fast. She is so sweet and soft spoken (especially compared to all those boys).
Kim, your girls are absolutely beautiful. Your family is all grown up now. What fun you must be having!
Oh my....she looks just like you! What a little clone. Happy Birthday, Hannah!
i don't think hannah has ever taken a bad pic. the camera loves her!! sheesh, those crab legs are almost as big as..........my arm!!
Happy Birthday Hannah!!! She is such a beauty. We should arrange her and Ethan's marriage. Wouldn't that be awesome. We could finally be related!!
She is so cute .... and that king crab looked delicious !!
yOUV BEEN TAGGED! :)
Holy cow! She is such a little girl and not a baby. Love all the pics:)
Post a Comment