
Dana calls Olivia "the wrecking ball" and she truly is a curious little 2 year old. She fortunately did not cause this mess. Our pool has had problems from day 1. We finally found out that the gunite had bad sand in it (I guess all sand is not the same?). This caused the plaster to start cracking and leaks in the pool as well as a multitude of other problems. Olivia and Hannah were getting their last kicks in the pool while it was draining.

Jared and Hannah in what's left of the pool after two long days of jack hammering non-stop and concrete dust flying everywhere!!! It needs to be replastered. The kids have been having a great time playing in the empty pool.


Hannah got Mustang of the month for the character of being trustworthy.

Jared got Mustang of the month for being motivated in Science (yes something other than fire, guns, knifes and anything dangerous).
8 comments:
Mother Hen Hannah is definantly trustwothy! As write this she is lining up the little boys on the couch and planning their popcorn and movie watching. I love when she comes over to take charge and get them in line--I trust her!
I'm glad your pool is finally getting taken care of.
Wow! That was fast. I hope the mess doesn't last for too long.
CONGRATS to Hannah and Jared!
Now that's a big project!! Way to go jared and hannah :)
Tell Jared and Hannah that the farnsworths think they rock!!Britton will be totally impressed that Jared got it for Science. Glad the pool thing is you and not me!! We already had a leak, but only in the tub. Much easier then the whole pool. Good luck!
Yikers on the pool. What a pain! Your kids are adorable as always.
Oh I so want a pool, I think. Do you heat it in the winter or do you even have to? Your kids are darling! As I teach these nursing classes, I think of us! How fun...but I'm glad we don't have to study that hard anymore.
Beautiful Pool!! I'll have to come over when you re-fill it!! In the meantime, I'm sure the kids can use it for skateboarding and other fun and creative activities!!
I would love to show you how to make the bows it is so much fun! Anytime you can use a glue gun you know you'll have a good time!
Post a Comment