Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Jared and Andrew getting ready to got trick or treating.
Jared is just a natural. He didn't have to try to hard to be a nerd and was cracking us up all night with the way he walked and talked.

Michael (last year was supposed to be his last year trick or treating) talked me into one last year.....and now he's done!!!! He threw together a last minute rocker costume. Luke Tenney was a football player and Dane Anderson was a hippie. They had a great time together.


Hannah was supposed to be a butterfly, but looked like some sort of superhero chick and ended up taking off the mask and wings about 10 minutes after we started. People kept asking her what she was and she just replied "a little girl".



Livy was a butterfly with the $2.00 left over costume from Albertsons that I got last year. She loved it!!!! Everyone kept telling me how cute "he was".



3 comments:

karin said...

FUN! I LOVE Hannah's costume and Olivia is adorable, how could you think she was a he?

Loving the new background. Are you going to change your background every time you post? (just kidding, I haven't posted consistently for a while now and I have the same background...I am such a blogging slacker lately).

The Graffs said...

No, I didn't think she looked like a boy.....others did. It was dark and her costume was black and she has that she man deep voice.

Christa said...

Great Halloween costumes! Are you really ever too old to trick or treat?? J/K