Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Carnival

Olivia gave our dog Snowy the last couple cheese balls. Snowy then decided to lick the container clean of all cheese ball crumbs. We came outside after hearing a loud noise (which was her head banging against the iron rod fence with the container on) and found a pretty freaked out dog!!! It was pretty funny to everyone but her!!!!
Look at this little innocent face (with powdered sugar all over it). Olivia was helping me make frosting. She's more help then you could ever need and it takes about twice as long to do anything. TWO YEAR OLDS........make you tired!!!! It's a good thing they are so cute.

Olivia loves "howsies". She got to ride the pony at the American Elementary Carnival and then stalked the poor thing the rest of the night.


Hannah climbed clear to the top!!!! It was not an easy climb.



The whole purpose of going to the carnival was not to help raise money for the school, but to get cotton candy!!!!!




5 comments:

Christa said...

Looks like a sweet carnival! Great picture of the dog :) Love it.

Doug & Robyn Ellis said...

What is a carnival without the sticky mess, right? Guess what? I ran into Mary Williams, Catherine Coverston & Vickie Johnson from nursing school. I was in a meeting with them and the new BYU dean. It was so weird! I'm also up on the 6th floor for clinicals. So odd.

karin said...

Hannah looks SO grown up in the rock climbing photo (especially compared to the one last year at Zion's).
Imagine 2 Olivias, just kidding, I know what a bust girl she is.
Snowy is funny, I LOVE that dog.

*nice background

Christa said...

Emily Waite took our pictures at her in laws house! Not bad huh!!

DCAja said...

https://www.riverockfestival.net/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html