Our family went up to Alta Sierra a couple of times for some snowboarding (not me of course since I can barely keep myself up on skis.) The boys have all gotten snowboards over the last year for birthdays and Christmas. They love it and Jonathan has really gotten it down as well. I have decided to try snowboarding next time we go. We will see!!!! Andrew is great......I guess the younger you start them the easier it is???Sunday, January 4, 2009
Christmas Break Snowboarding!!!
Our family went up to Alta Sierra a couple of times for some snowboarding (not me of course since I can barely keep myself up on skis.) The boys have all gotten snowboards over the last year for birthdays and Christmas. They love it and Jonathan has really gotten it down as well. I have decided to try snowboarding next time we go. We will see!!!! Andrew is great......I guess the younger you start them the easier it is???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I am sure Olivia has that look on her face because you aren't sledding and you are taking her picture.
I am no a skier either, however Doug bought he and I skis this year and I have resigned myself to taking lessons with Sydney, while the others can go up the mountain without me. I prefer the beach, but if you can't beat them join them. OUr kids got ski lessons for Christmas 2 years ago and now do great.
Post a Comment