Andrew's baptism was small and intimate. It was nice to have both sets of Grandparents come and talk. Hannah sang a beautiful song and Andrew accompanied her. Micheal played the opening song. My brother Bryan and his family came and some of our best friends were there as well. It was great!!!Friday, March 20, 2009
Andrew's Baptism
Andrew's baptism was small and intimate. It was nice to have both sets of Grandparents come and talk. Hannah sang a beautiful song and Andrew accompanied her. Micheal played the opening song. My brother Bryan and his family came and some of our best friends were there as well. It was great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
That was a special day. I am glad were are close enough to be able to come to special (and not-so special) events.
Looks like a very special day! I think it was really neat that you were able to have your own little program :)
I am really looking forward to Kyle's!
Post a Comment