
We went to Yosemite over Easter break with my brother Bryan and his family. We had a great time and had beautiful weather until the evening before we left. We got in all the hikes and then it started to snow on our way back to the cabin. That night it snowed 1 1/2 -2 feet and made the ride home a bit scary, especially with all the people who are snow driving challenged!!!


Olivia on Easter. After church, she sheds the shoes and loves to get out and play!!!

Jacob turned 16!!!! Hard to believe. He will get his license in June. He's excited, we are not.

Jacob at Shoguns for his birthday dinner with the family and his friends Mitchell and Logan.
2 comments:
That was a fun trip and I still need to get photos to you. I can't believe Jacob is 16 either- he was 6 when I met him!
That was a fun trip.
Post a Comment