Jonathan, Kim Jacob, Michael, Jared, Andrew, Hannah and Olivia
WOW! Your kids are all grown up and so cute. How fun to run across your blog. Anna Butler
What is a Tavasi show? Hannah's hair looks so good.Honor Roll Luncheon, Good Job Jared!
They are definitely clones!
Your kids are so beautiful and TAN!!Okay, so I've lived in Iowa for a while... forgive my ignorance...what's a Tavasi show??
omg I miss seeing all your kids every sunday! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW! Your kids are all grown up and so cute. How fun to run across your blog. Anna Butler
What is a Tavasi show? Hannah's hair looks so good.
Honor Roll Luncheon, Good Job Jared!
They are definitely clones!
Your kids are so beautiful and TAN!!Okay, so I've lived in Iowa for a while... forgive my ignorance...what's a Tavasi show??
omg I miss seeing all your kids every sunday! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment