Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Graff Family

Jonathan, Kim, Jacob, Micheal, Jared, Andrew, Hannah and Olivia

6 comments:

The Graffs said...

Ok....So everyone in the whole world has a blog except for us and being a "computer challenged individual" I hear it is not that hard. We will see. Don't expect much

SAS said...

I always expect greatness from you.

cyndi said...

Hmmm I guess I get to blog stalk you too. Yeah I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Tenney Family said...

yay, you did it and i'm so proud of you. see what peer pressure can do!! now, the idea is to post more than one pic. your greatness inspires me!!

Tenney Family said...

ummmm....still waiting!!

The Potter Pack said...

Hey Graff Family - it's the Potter's !! I found your blog from Sara Seaney page ... hope all is well - looks like you went to Hawaii ... how fun !! We love and miss that place - Ck out our blog @ www.thepotterpack.blogspot.com - I update it often - Take care !!