Where does the time go? Michael's 13th birthday wastoday. Hard to believe!!!!!
Michael wanted pies and Grandpa Brown made all of his favoites!
We celebrated on Saturday night at Shoguns. No more Dennys or Johns Pizza. Older and Wiser (and much more expensive!)



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Michael! Bryan is bringing your gift next(?) weekend.
You have a really cute blog :) I am so glad you have started blogging, maybe we can convince the other Browns to start too.
Hey Kim,
love the blog! Looked like an awesome birthday!
Looks like you had fun with the big birthday boy!
I love your cute bright background--your getting fancy my friend.
Hard to believe that Michael is now a teenager. It seems like not long ago that he was just a little guy. Happy Birthday Michael.
You're lying. Michael is not thirteen. He's still 5 like when you moved out of our ward. CRAZY.
Where did fancy blog come from? I didn't know this was in you. I've created a monster! Love it! I'm not coming home untill Thursday! See you then!
Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how big the boys are and especially Hannah! She's not a baby any more. Cute blog!
The Pollcks
Post a Comment